A highly secure and community-driven vault into which users deposit their assets to form trading pairs/markets and provide the liquidity necessary for those desiring to trade in those pairs.
Y Pool is, simply put, a "participant-enabled" smart contract where users could not only securely store their tokens but also keep the ecosystem in good trim by depositing their assets to inject liquidity into the pool.
Technically speaking, XY Finance has Y Pool set up on each chain we support. As this set-up plays out, users are able to decide whether they're willing to deposit their funds into the pool to boost liquidity. The liquidity shall be fully employed to help accelerate cross-chain swaps, while the liquidity providers (LPs) will be the chief beneficiary of their deposits, receiving the incentives for quickening the trades.
As we mentioned earlier, Y Pool provides liquidity with the same fund on multiple chains all locked on our platform. For instance, users may deposit
BEP20 USDT, and
Polygon USDTto USDT Y Pool to get
xyUSDT. The USDT on various chains will be used to heighten liquidity for X Swap. These xyUSDT holders, or liquidity providers (LPs), are only required to deposit either USDT or USDC (for now) on a specific chain in the pool to create a market. Easy-peasy, eh? In exchange for providing their funds, they earn trading fees from the swaps that happen in Y Pool, proportional to their share of the total liquidity, as well as XY Token as their rewards.
Borrow-lend protocols, yield farming, synthetic assets, on-chain assets storage & insurance, and blockchain gaming (GalaXY Kats), all of these are well underway with the development of Y Pool.
What's worth noting or why we outshine the rest of the competitors is probably our "Rebalance Mechanism" along with the "Rewarding Mechanism" that ensues to effectively prevent a shortage of liquidity. For further information, please refer to the subpage of Rebalance under Y Pool of
- Connect your Web3 wallet through MetaMask or WalletConnect.
- Select the bridge token that you intend to use to provide liquidity (Currently, we only support USDT and USDC).
- Select the chain to which you want to add liquidity (In the example given here we are depositing
- Enter an amount, and click “Deposit” as you are certain all transaction details are correct.
- Double-check the transaction information, Upon clicking "Confirm Deposit", a transaction will thus be initiated, which requires you to access with your Web3 provider (i.e. MetaMask or WalletConnect). And next up the deposit will start automatically.
- Follow Steps 1 to 3 of "Deposit Procedures" above.
- Select the chain from which you would like to remove liquidity (In the example given we are withdrawing
- Enter an amount, and click “Withdraw” as you are certain that all transaction details are correct.
- Double-check the transaction information, Upon clicking "Confirm Withdraw", a transaction will thus be initiated, which requires you to access with your Web3 provider (i.e. MetaMask or WalletConnect). And next up the deposit will start automatically.
- During the course of depositing and withdrawing tokens, users will be able to monitor and view the breakdown (i.e. phases or stages) of the transactions, and the interface will continue displaying the latest updates at regular intervals.
- With each transaction being completed, users will be notified of whether or not it has been successfully executed.
- Finally, a detailed list of all transactions executed via our protocol will be available. You can confirm the transaction in our Vault on the top-right corner of the web page. This transaction history is necessary and does add another layer of safety and security to the user experience.