XY Finance Integration Terms and Brand Guidelines
Thank you for choosing to integrate XY Finance with your Dapp (including through X Swap API and/or through embedding our website/widget). We are simply delighted!
Below are our Integration Terms & Brand Guidelines (hereinafter, the “Terms”) that you should comply with and use as a reference. Please read the following Terms carefully, for they contain important information regarding your rights, including limitations on XY Finance's liability and disclaimers of warranties.
We are continuously updating the Terms and would like to work closely with the community, and you are responsible for regularly reviewing the most current version of the Terms and the updated version will be effective as of the time of posting. Your continued integration of XY Finance after any such changes are effective will constitute your consent to such changes. For the purpose of marketing, please follow our brand guidelines detailed in Section 5 below. If you will be doing significant marketing that includes the XY Finance logo, have other marketing proposals, or have questions and comments on the Terms, do speak to us by writing to [email protected]
These Terms govern your integration of our features, software, and applications in the platform https://app.xy.finance (collectively, the "Services").
The Services are administered and maintained by XY Finance. The terms "we", "us" and "our" also refer to XY Finance. The term "you" refers to the team operating the project integrated with the Services ("Your Dapp").
- These Terms govern your integration of our features, software, and applications in the platform https://app.xy.finance (collectively, the "Services").
- The Services are administered and maintained by XY Finance. The terms "we", "us" and "our" also refer to XY Finance. The term "you" refers to the team operating the project integrated with the Services ("Your Dapp").
- You must only use the Services as expressly permitted by these Terms. All rights not expressly granted to you under these Terms are reserved by XY Finance.
- Subject to these Terms, and your compliance with these Terms, XY Finance hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, and non-transferable license to integrate the Services with Your Dapp.
- If you breach any of these Terms, the above license will terminate automatically. In addition, this license can freely be revoked by us at any time without notice or cause.
- XY Finance keeps upgrading the Services. As a consequence, you must keep the Services from Your Dapp updated to the latest version. If you notice or we notify you that the version of the Services from Your Dapp is outdated, you must promptly (and, in any event, within three (3) calendar days from the date of our notice) upgrade the Services to the most recent version, or we may revoke permission to your access to the Services at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that you (and not XY Finance) are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, software and services needed to access and use the Services permitted herein and paying all charges related thereto.
- 3.Prohibited Activities
- You agree that you and Your Dapp will not:
- Clone or create derivative works of the Services;
- Modify, edit, copy, distribute, reproduce, publish, display, perform, license, sell, rent, lease, loan, alter, enhance, provide access to, or in any way exploit the Services, create any index, reverse engineer in any manner that is not permitted by these Terms;
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts, or imposes an undue burden on the Services or any server or network connected to the Services, or speed or functionality of the Services.
- 4.Ownership and Intellectual Property
- XY Finance provides the Services that are copyrighted and/or trademarked works of XY Finance. For clarity, the Content shall include any forms of content, code, data, or other materials that you may access or use on or through the Services. Except as otherwise indicated by us, any and all right, title, and interest in and to the Content and Services is owned or controlled by XY Finance. "XY Finance", its logo, and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on the Services and the Content are intellectual property rights owned by XY Finance or its suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of XY Finance or the applicable copyright owner or trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of the Services and Content, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of XY Finance and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of XY Finance. The absence of a name, logo or other mark herein does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that XY Finance has established. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by XY Finance.
- You acknowledge that the Services have been developed and arranged by XY Finance through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money and constitute valuable intellectual properties of XY Finance. Accordingly, you shall protect the proprietary rights of XY Finance and all others having rights in the Services and comply with all written requests made by XY Finance to protect its and others' contractual and statutory rights in the Services.
- Nothing contained in these Terms grants you any interest in any of XY Finance's or any third-party's intellectual property.
- The use or misuse of XY Finance's trademarks or other intellectual property, except as expressly permitted by these Terms, is prohibited. You shall promptly notify XY Finance at [email protected] if you know or suspect that any of XY Finance's or its suppliers' or licensors' intellectual property rights has been violated or infringed.
- You acknowledge that XY Finance and/or its suppliers or licensors own the copyright in and to all Content under the applicable laws (including copyright laws and other intellectual property laws), and have reserved all rights in and to such Content.
- 5.Brand Guidelines
- When Your Dapp is integrated with the Services, you are always obligated to mention our brand (the "Brand") and place one or more links back to us (the "Link") in Your Dapp only according to the following format:
- The Brand shall display only with the following text: “Powered by XY Finance” or “Service provided by XY Finance”;
- The Link shall display only the following text: "XY Finance" or "Link to XY Finance".
- You may use XY Finance’s name and the Brand in marketing for Your Dapp so long as you comply with the following XY Finance branding guidelines:
- When you mention XY Finance, please use the following descriptions (you may leave out some of the descriptions to fit your material, but omitting essential descriptions or altering the nature of the descriptions is not accepted).
- About XY Finance: XY Finance is a One-Stop Cross-Chain Aggregator for DeFi and Metaverse. Our mission is to facilitate the seamless and secure transfer of on-chain assets, including tokens, NFTs, and more, across all blockchains. The protocol has built a one-click swap aggregator with the highest interoperability that allows crypto users to trade all on-chain assets. Learn more about XY Finance by visiting xy.finance or reading the documentation at docs.xy.finance. To discuss an integration, reach out to the team.
- We may revoke our consent for you to use or access the Brand or the Link at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice. If we notify you that you may no longer connect to the Services, or to a page or document, you must promptly (and, in any event, within three (3) calendar days from the date of our notice) remove all affected Links from Your Dapp.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to amend these Terms from time to time. If we make any amendments, we will update the date at the top of the Terms and maintain a current version of the Terms at [https://app.gitbook.com/s/-Mcs9EhDrgbKHodtcAT6/~/changes/9vR2z7R3p5IVkzuoVGd6/products-1/policy].
- Your continued integration of the Services will serve as confirmation of your acceptance of those amendments. If you do not agree with any amendment to these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your integration of the Services. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any amendment or termination of the Terms and/or the Services hereunder.
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not represent and warrant and expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, express, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, any representations or warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, usage, security, suitability or fitness for any particular purpose, or as to the workmanship or technical coding thereof, or the absence of any defects therein. We do not represent or warrant that access to the Services will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, or secure; that the information contained in the Services will be accurate, reliable, complete, or current; or that the Services will be free from errors, defects, viruses, or other harmful elements. We disclaim any ongoing obligation to notify you of all of the potential risks of using and accessing our Services. You agree to accept these risks and agree that you will not seek to hold us and/or our officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries responsible for any consequent losses. You acknowledge that no advice, information, or statement that we make should be treated as creating any warranty concerning the Services. We do not endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any advertisements, offers, or statements made by third parties concerning the Services. We are not liable for any third-party services or links, and we make no representations regarding the content or accuracy of any third-party services or materials.
- By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree (i) that we are not responsible for the operation of the blockchain-based software and networks underlying the Services, (ii) that there exists no guarantee of the functionality, security, or availability of that software and networks, and (iii) that the underlying blockchain-based networks are subject to sudden changes in operating rules, such as those commonly referred to as “forks”.
- You agree to hold harmless, release, defend, and indemnify us and our officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries from and against all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising from (a) your access to and use of the Services; (b) your violation of these Terms, the right of any third party, or any other applicable law, rule, or regulation; and (c) any other party’s access and use of the Services with your assistance or using Your Dapp or any device or account that you own or control. These defenses and indemnification obligations shall survive the termination or expiry of the Terms or your integration of the Services.
- 9.Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall we or any of our officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, or subsidiaries be liable to you for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible property, arising out of or relating to any access to or use of the Services, nor will we be responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access to or use of the Services, or from any access to or use of any information obtained by any unauthorized access to or use of the Services. This limitation of liability applies regardless of whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such liability.